This version is a subsequent release to v109-alpha and is considered a beta release. If you choose to use update from either v107 of v109-alpha we recommend proceeding with caution. Use in a production with caution.
Changes and New Features
- Added username/contact name to table-view list of notes.
- Option to use email as username. If using it, only include email on form (no username field).
- Usernames default to case sensitive now.
- Contact merging tool added.
- Dependency forms for transactions are added as notes to the transaction.
- Further SMS improvements, including a new SMS custom hook.
- Created plugin uninstaller.
- Ability to use a custom template for each catalog category.
- Creating fields: field IDs now match the name of the field whenever possible.
- Importing Members: better usernames are selected rather than the default “u12345678” style.
- Cron: database cleaning tool improved to sync member IDs with potential mismatches on orders.
Access the update code from github:
You can access the code from github: