It’s been a while since we updated everyone on the progress of v109, so I wanted to take a moment to do that. With Zenbership gaining rapidly in popularity, we want to make sure that this update is one that will push us over the top. For that reason, we’re making sure we get everything right before we release it.
With that said, the update is nearing completion, with a number of features ready to go and the final touches being added to the rest of them. The biggest additions include:
- Brand new extension/plugin system which will make it far easier for developers to expand the software, including alter the admin dashboard. We’ve also expanded the number of custom hooks that are available in the software.
- 16 pre-created plugins and 3rd party integrations in an all new extension store!
- New custom report creation tool to make running your favorite reports a one-click process.
- General changes and improvements to the layout of the admin dashboard, including the option to put Zenbership into “Lite” mode, which will simplify the software for less tech-savvy users.
- Improvements to the subscription and invoicing systems.
- Source tracking and A/B testing.
- Easier and better searching.
We’re getting very close – stay tuned over the next couple of months for the release of v109 beta!