Here’s a quick overview of the update schedule for Zenbership over the next couple of months. It involves making a huge push to improve the core functionality of the software before the documentation gets rebuilt, with the goal being to release four updates by mid-summer 2016.
Four updates in four month is ambitious, so take “release dates” with a grain of salt. But with v107 having been released on time, I’m hoping that everything else stays on track as well.
- Focus of the update: Criteria, Reporting, and CRM.
- Scheduled: late April 2016
- Focus of the update: External integrations
- Specifics of which 3rd party platforms will be integrated haven’t been determined, but the top contenders are: Mailgun, Sendgrid, Mandrill, Wordpress, Braintree, join.me, GoToMeeting, Screenleap, phpBB, MyBB, vBulletin, Vanilla Forums, Zendesk, Kayako, and phpFox.
- Scheduled: late May 2016
- Focus of the update: eCommerce Improvements
- Scheduled for late June 2016
- Focus on the update: Event improvements, rebuilding the standard Zenbership theme
- Schedules for late July 2016